WMXO-FM, WQRS-FM, WOEN-AM, WGGO-AM CONTEST RULES
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, email entry, printed entry blanks, faxed entry and website/ facebook entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contest and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station(s) reserves the right to limit the winning prizes to once every 30 days per household.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contest and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities. Should an event be cancelled, station is not responsible for replacing the prize unless otherwise indicated.
10. The radio station(s) is/are not responsible for any prizes mailed. Prizes to be picked up at the station will be held for 30 days unless otherwise indicated.
11. Employees of station and any other sponsors are not eligible.
12. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
13. Contest winners on facebook pages must contact the station within 24 hours of winning the contest.
14. The radio station(s) reserve(s) the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.
WQRS(FM), SALAMANCA, NY
“On February 8, 2021, Sound Communications, LLC, licensee of WQRS, 98.3 FM, Salamanca, New York, filed an application with the Federal Communications Commission for the assignment of license. Members of the public wishing to view this application or obtain information about how to file comments and petitions on the application can visit https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/fm-profile/wqrs.”